VALORANT World Champion cNed answers our questions!

 cNed, one of the best in the world with his aim, answered our questions!



How did your journey of becoming a professional esports player begin?

I first started teaming up and playing with people much older than myself around the time of CS 1.6, but I didn't know that gaming would really turn into a profession. Over time, both I developed myself and the esports industry developed. I've played many competitive games on the market and tried to get the best of myself in every game. When the VALORANT game is released, I say this is my game and I still try to improve myself in this game as much as possible.


Where does your interest in FPS games come from?

My brother was playing Counter-Strike professionally when I was 6-7 years old. I grew up watching him at a young age and after I got a computer, I started the FPS adventure with the Counter-Strike game. Over time, my interest in FPS games increased and I am currently playing VALORANT professionally.

After Counter Strike, you are now quite successful in VALORANT. How do you manage to adapt quickly to different games?

I can say that I owe it to playing a lot of games since I was young. Since I was successful in my classes in secondary and high school years, there was no harm in playing games. This was pushing me to play games in almost every spare time. I also have an easy-to-learn structure, so I guess we can say that this is the biggest factor.




Acend, the team of our representative Mehmet Yağız “cNed” İpek, who left many rivals behind and faced Gambit Esports in the grand final within the scope of the VALORANT Champions 2021 adventure, which started with December 2021, became the first VALORANT World Champion in history with a score of 3-2. He had won the title of champion.


How would you rate your team's and your own VALORANT Champions 2021 performance?

I think we showed a very stable performance throughout the year. We won the Masters 1 championship. We missed Masters 2, but our participation in Masters 3 and Champions shows that we had a very stable year. There were some problems in the championship at first, but we managed to close us well. Thank you to everyone who supported.

Would you like to play in a team that came out of Turkey?

Of course, the players have to be good, but if the team is comfortable with me, why not?

What is your advice to players who want to improve themselves in VALORANT?

They have to be disciplined. Dedicate themselves to continuous improvement. Let them try to make themselves an actor who can play more flexible roles and play the game a lot. This is my suggestion to them.

Thank you for answering our questions and taking the time to contact us. Finally, is there anything you want to say?

A big thank you to everyone who supported me, to my family, to my brother, and to the Red Bull family, who stood by me in my good and bad times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The highest paid Valorant players in 2021

How will the new taxation system affect game prices?

With a Harry Potter reference in Cyberpunk 2077, the makers are making fun of their own game!